Echo Hills is a four bedroom fully self-contained cottage nestled at the foothills of the Darling Ranges on the eastern side of the island.
The farm cottage is designed to take up to 8 people. It offers breathtaking views across the paddocks out to Babel Island, fresh flowers, the smell of home cooked bread, antique brass beds, and inquisitive wildlife are just some of the special things you'll find when you arrive on the doorstep.
Our guests often say: "Echo Hills is just like a home away from home". We hope you feel the same.
Fees and costs
Nightly: $120 per couple
Weekly: Stay 7 nights or more and receive 10% discount
Extra adults and children: $20 per night
- Antique brass beds
- Fully equipped and newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- All condiments
- Bread making machine with ingredients
- Open fire place with plenty of wood
- TV/DVD Player & DVD's/Video/Radio
- Eskies / Thermos / All Picnic Gear Supplied
- All linen and towels
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fresh flowers
- Maps and books on history of Flinders Island
- Board games for the children
- We also assist with organising activities such as boat charters and 4WD adventures
- Always available to assist with any advice or information on our beautiful island